Through sponsorship, your company will be recognized as a community leader who both contributes to the community through United Way Central Alberta, and encourages other individuals and corporations to do the same. Being a sponsor is a valuable business tool for organizations wanting to help the community while increasing corporate profile and reputation.
Providing sponsorship dollars to United Way allows an organization to become associated with a recognized and trusted agency that supports the entire community. United Way is the largest non-government source of funding in Central Alberta, having raised more than $35 million since 1965. For the current list of sponsorship opportunities available, please click Sponsorship Opportunities 2017
Benefits for Workplaces of Sponsorship
- Receive recognition through appropriate media, including banners, printed materials and speeches
- Build a reputation as a caring organization and agent of change
- Enable more donor dollars to go towards community programs by reducing costs
- Achieve success on a small budget
- Build relationships with key audiences
- Respond to employee, consumer and government expectations for community involvement
- Make the community a better place to live and work
- Impact those living in vulnerable situations in our community
- Build awareness of community issues
For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities, please contact United Way at (403) 343-3900.