Through sponsorship, your company will be recognized as a community leader who both contributes to the community through United Way of Central Alberta, and encourages other individuals and corporations to do the same.
Sponsorships are a valuable business tool for organizations wanting to help the community while increasing their corporate profile and reputation.
Providing sponsorship dollars to United Way allows an organization to become associated with a recognized and trusted agency that supports the entire community. United Way is the largest non-government source of funding for human care programs in Central Alberta, having raised more than $22 million into the community since 1965. We mobilize over 800 local volunteers each year, and work with hundreds of business leaders from every industry and sector.
United Way has a range of sponsorship opportunities available throughout the year, including events: such as Campaign Kick Off, Loaned Representative Sponsorships, and publications such as Leadership Honour Roll, pledge forms, etc.
For the current list of sponsorships available for the 2011 campaign, please click on the link below:
Benefits for Workplaces of Sponsorship
- Receive recognition through appropriate media, including banners, printed materials and speeches
- Build a reputation as a caring organization and agent of change
- Enable more donor dollars to go towards community programs by reducing costs
- Achieve success on a small budget
- Build relationships with key audiences
- Respond to employee, consumer and government expectations for community involvement
- Make the community a better place to live and work
- Make positive change in the lives of those living in vulnerable situations in our community
- Build awareness of community issues
Sponsors are recognized in the annual report, online, and at key community events.
Call (403) 343-3900 to speak with one of our staff about sponsorship opportunities.